How to keep your hair extensions in good condition
– Remember to brush your hair regularly to stop it getting tangled!
– Carefully start from the bottom and work your way up and gently otherwise you can cause breakage/damage!
– Use hair serum or spray in conditioner to keep your hair looking healthy and soft although be careful not to over condition you hair!
– If you can, try and let your extensions dry naturally. If you are using a hair dryer, be careful not too make the bonds sticky. This will make them stick together and fall out or even worse get matted.
4. NIGHT TIME
– Try to wear your hair tied back, a plait is usually the best way.
If your looking for affordable extensions in Southend-on-Sea contact us today for a consultation 01702 330800